Please allow 14 business days for your order to deliver.
Most packages ship UPS or UPS Surepost.
What is UPS Surepost?
UPS SurePost® is an economy, residential, ground service. This service combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
How can I track my package that was transferred to USPS?
Transferred by UPS
1. Copy your Tracking Number from your confirmation email.
2. Visit the USPS tracking page.
3. Enter the Tracking Number into the search box.
4. After inputting your Tracking Number, click "Track."
5. The USPS tracking site will provide the latest status for your package and/or delivery confirmation.
For additional help, please e-mail email@example.com