Aramoatherapy enhances Solvasa mindulness practices. Breathe Mindful Oil helps to connect breath to body as it uplifts mood, focus and mental clarity. Our 100% organic proprietary blend is delivered in a signature touchstone. Reach for it whenever you need to anchor your focus or when stress triggers the need to pause, breathe and respond with intention. Staying in balance through mindfulness will not only make your day more productive, it will help keep life's little stressors from stealing your glow.
PRODUCT CLAIMS & BENEFITS
- Helps to calm a racing mind
- Enhances mood
- Encourages productivity by promoting ability to focus
- Used for micro-resets throughout the day
- Lavender - provides a sense of calm supporting one's ability to focus
- Frankincense - sweet, woody aroma is known for enhancing mood by diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety while improving concentration and memory
- Holy Basil - helps calm the mind. Known for its mental and spiritual awakening properties, may work to promote confidence.
- Orange Oil - known to ease stress and reduce anxiety.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, boswellia carterii gum oil, holy basil oil, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, pelargonium graveolens oil, patchouli (pogostemon cablin) oil
Is the Breathe Mindful Oil safe for sensitive skin?
Because the oil is comprised of natural ingredients, we recommend that those with skin allergies watch for any signs of reaction.
Is the Breathe Mindful Oil tested on animals?
No, Solvasa® does not test its products on animals.
Is the Breathe Mindful Oil paraben free?
Is it safe to use the Breathe Mindful Oil while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Please consult with your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Are the essential oils natural/organic?
Yes, the oils used in Breathe Mindful Oil are all natural and organic.
How long does the product last?
This depends on how many times a day you use it or when somebody takes it from you (everybody will want one). In general, it should last two to three months
What is the package size?
What is the recommended use?
Use the roller ball to apply to the inside of your arms, just above your wrists. Take a deep breath that starts at your belly and comes up through your ribs into your chest. Hold for couple counts and exhale for approximately twice as long as you inhaled. Continue with meditation or other mindfulness exercises.
What happens if I have a reaction?
Stop use immediately and contact your physician if necessary.