DeStressance™ Serum infuses skin with anti-stress peptides, adaptogenic ashwaganda and chaga mushroom as it allows the Crystal Energy Wand to glide effortlessly across your face and neck. Every mindful treatment helps to set skin up for healthy radiance you can see today and lifestyle beauty that goes the distance.
PRODUCT CLAIMS & BENEFITS
- Used with the Crystal Energy Wand, provides frictionless facial toning while supporting skin’s resilience to stress.
- Packed with potent ingredients to deliver results.
- Features skin refining peptides to promote a firm, even-toned, radiant complexion.
- Infuses skin with the adaptogenic benefits of ayurvedic ashwaganda and chaga mushroom to reinforce natural resilience to the impacts of stressors.
- Two powerful peptides combined with a protease inhibitor to further support the effectiveness of the peptides.
- Adaptogenic ashwagandha and chaga mushroom support skin’s natural resilience to signs of inflammaging and stress
OTHER INGREDIENTS AND THEIR PURPOSE
- Anthemis nobilis flower extract soothes and calms sensitive skin.
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract and eucalyptus globulus leaf extract are antioxidant rich.
- Rose extract hydrates and helps protect against environmental stress.
- Centella asiatica extract is an anti-irritant.
- Boswellia serrata extract, known as Indian frankincense, helps calm and soothe hyperactive skin and infuses antioxidant protection from free radicals.
HOW TO USE
Morning and night, apply onto freshly cleansed face and neck. Elevate the benefits by massaging with the Solvasa™ Crystal Energy Wand for a mindful integrative beauty treatment. Shake well before use. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Do I need to use a moisturizer after applying DeStressance™ Serum ?
The DeStressance™ Serum is hydrating and moisturizing. For those with regular/oily skin, you may not need a moisturizer after applying. If you have drier skin or live in a drier climate, you may apply a moisturizer after the DeStressance™ Serum.
Is the DeStressance™ Serum safe for sensitive skin?
Yes, the DeStressance™ Serum has undergone repeated insult patch testing to test for irritancy. It is also free of colorants and artificial fragrances, which are two of the most common skin irritants.
Is the DeStressance™ Serum tested on animals?
No, Solvasa™ does not test its products on animals.
Is the DeStressance™ Serum clean?
There is no set definition of clean beauty, but we avoid all ingredients that are proven to be toxic or contain any artificial fragrances and colorants.
Is the DeStressance™ Serum colorant and fragrance free?
Solvasa™ does not add colorants or artificial fragrances to our products. Because our products do not contain colorants and due to the natural variances in coloring on some of the botanical ingredients in our products, you may see slight variations in color between different bottles. We also do not use artifical fragrances to mask the natural scents of our ingredients.
Is the DeStressance™ Serum paraben free?
Yes, Solvasa™ does not add parabens to our products.
Is the DeStressance™ Serum vegan?
Yes, the DeStressance™ Serum is vegan.
What happens if I have a reaction?
Discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Ingredients: Water, butylene glycol, dimethicone, glycereth-7, triacetate, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, dimethyl mea, decyl glucoside, tetrapeptide-14, oligopeptide-10, butrospermum parkii (shea) butter, squalane, sodium hyaluronate, withania somnifera root extract, inonotus obliquus (mushroom) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/ leaf/stem extract, mentha viridis (spearmint) extract, pogostemon cablin leaf extract, rose extract, polysilicone-11, lauryl glucoside, glyceryl caprylate, taurate copolymer, hydroxyethylcellulose, tromethamine, glyceryl undecylenate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, citric acid, polysorbate 60, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyacetophenone, chlorphenesin, ursolic acid, sodium benzoate, betula alba (birch) bark extract, boswellia serrata extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, phenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol, alanine, glycine, isoleucine, leucine, centella asiatica extract