- Starting with the Begin Your Journey, our three part series that offers the benefits of practicing mindfulness and the fundamentals of integrating mindfulness into our daily lives.
- Once you have completed the series, we encourage you to explore our library of mindfulness content categorized into themes. Each category will start with a teaching video for the practices in that category, then offer Brain Boosting Facts videos that explain the science behind the meditation and integration practices following that video.
- You can also search for a specific practice without browsing in the categories. We've developed quick reference icons so you know if the content is a teaching, brain boosting facts, meditation or integration.
|Teaching||Each teaching explores the brain science behind each category and explains how mindfulness practices can enhance your well-being within that category.|
|Brain Boosting Facts||Brain boosting facts are quick 1-2 minute videos that explain how different practices enhance brain functioning.|
|Meditation||Meditations are guided formal mindfulness practices. Typically they are practices that you listen to while seated or lying down.|
|Integration||The integrations are mindful rituals and practices that you can integrate into what you are already doing throughout the day.|
For best results in integrating mindfulness, we suggest:
- Practicing mindfulness at least once a day
- Favoriting go-to practices
- Simple daily journaling
- Check 'completed' to track your activities